Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Get well card

Hi, it seems that I have a few friends who are not feeling well at the moment so some get well cards were made to cheer them up. I love making get well cards as I think most of us seem to catch the odd bug and sometimes we can feel a bit down so its nice to know that someone is thinking of you.

 Right lets get onto the card and how I made it; I have used my cameo to cut the skull then I cut some eyes and a smile. The flower at the top of the head is from a punch with a brad put through the centre. I then cut out a doily design again on the cameo and inked the edges. After stamping the get well sentiment onto a tab I then adhered all the pieces onto the front of the card. I added pink ribbon and some tape along the bottom.

I don't know why but I really like how the skull turned out so I have made a few more cards featuring the skull.

If anyone is feeling ill or going through a tough time right now I hope you feel better soon. Get well soon can mean a number of different things depending on the individual person. I just think a nice card will let them know you are thinking of them :)

Thank you for stopping by,

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)