Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Happy birthday bird card

Hello again, do you ever have the same problem as me~you make so many cards then when you need a certain card it's gone never to be found again (oh that's right I already gave it away) well I made this happy birthday card just for that reason, it's simple and quick to make so if I ever 'forget' where that birthday card went then I can pull this one out and everyone is happy! Unless they don't like pink or birds....

OK so I said it was quick to make as I already had everything ready to go but even if you don't have all your supplies at hand it doesn't take too long. And we all have bits and bobs that are hiding somewhere waiting to be used up :)
To make the background I ran a piece of white cardstock through the cuttlebug and used the Swiss dots embossing folder.The brown edge border is die cut from the accent essentials cartridge. The bird was cut out from my imagine more cartridge but you can use any embellishment you want or have close by. I then added pink ribbon and a stamped sentiment along the bottom of the card which was then finished off with a big button.


Sometimes the simple things in life are often the best. However if you wanted to add more or less go ahead this is just a quick card for when you have 'forgot' where that card was....

Thanks for looking,

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)