Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Purple monster happy birthday card

Hi, how is everyone? I have been playing around on my cameo and I just love these little hero arts monsters! They are really sweet, when I first got them I thought they are perfect for boys cards but you can make them for girls too and I think any age will love them.

To make my monster card I cut out a doily design along with the monster and I also cut some flowers that I would fold up. I then added some Cosmo cricket papers and echo park papers along with some pretty tape. I then added my stamped sentiment and adhered everything down onto my card. I think this one may need to be sent in a 3D envelope!

Have fun wherever you are and if anyone is making monster cards I would love to see what you make.


Well it looks like its going to be another hot day here in the U.K :)
Thanks for stopping by,

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)