Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

Sunny get well card

Hi there, how is everyone? We are still having warm sunny days here in the U.K but today is much cooler, however as its a bank holiday weekend and the queens jubilee the chances of rain are pretty high! So I thought about making a bright get well card to bring back some sunshine!

I used a Kraft card blank and most of the card embellishments and papers was made on my imagine machine using the best friends cart. After adhering down the flower pattern paper I cut out the sunshine and filled in some clouds with cloud paper, and i then cut out the girl and cat. I then added a scalloped border along the edge of my card and finished with a stamped get well sentiment from hero arts. I think this card is good for all ages and I'm sure it will cheer them up.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and celebrates the queens jubilee, let's hope it's a nice warm weekend!

Thank you for stopping by and any questions you may have feel free to ask me,

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)