Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Cupcake & sunshine card

Hello there, well as I have fallen in love with paper smooches stamps I headed over to Kim's blog who designs the stamps and they have a design team call for a short while, but I couldn't believe my luck that Kim also has free digi stamps too! How nice of her so I made this cupcake and sunshine card with the free digi stamps. The sentiment is a paper smooches stamp which are the ones I have used on most of my cards I just love the font.

I coloured in the stamps with my promarkers and cut them out they are so cute thank you Kim!

I handmade the rolled flowers and I did get a bit carried away with them but a girl can never have too many cupcakes, sunshine and flowers right? :)

Check out Kim's blog you can also see the fab design team and buy the stamps there too:
http://papersmooches.blogspot.co.uk/

Well I'm off to make some more smooches cards I will be back soon, thank you for looking and stopping by my blog,

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)