Pages

Saturday 9 June 2012

Me to you happy birthday

Hello there! I have a friend who is mad on the me to you bears so when these chipboard bears came through my door I was overjoyed as her birthday was just around the corner and I couldn't think of a better card to make than a me to you bear birthday card.

So here's how I made the card:

I first started by cutting a doily shape on my cameo and blending the edges with some ink, after trimming some white card to make my base I ran it through my cuttlebug using the Swiss dots embossing folder. This was then adhered down to my card, along with the doily shape. I adhered the bear right onto the doily and added some ribbon that I then ruffled up.

I then cut out a speech bubble on my cameo along with some flowers, which took a while to roll up but I am obsessed with these at the moment so it was well worth it.

I then stamped my happy birthday sentiment using paper smooches stamps ( love love love these ) and then began arranging my flowers and adhering them down onto my card.
I then added some washi tape along the bottom and stuck down a border strip along the bottom of the ribbon to finish the card off.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and having a little peek, as usual if there are any questions about the card or products used please ask.

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend, as per usual it's been wet and windy here so im going back to my crafting :)

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)