Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Me to you happy birthday & shabby tea room week 118

Hello again! How is everyone? I hope your all having a good start to the week, I have been feeling terrible with my back but hey ho as they say the show must go on! So I have made another me to you bear birthday card, as you can never have too many birthday cards right?

So here is how this particular card was made:

I started off with a white card base which I then added some grey paper (polka doodles CD ROM-all around and everywhere) which I then cut down and adhered to the card front.

I then printed off the music note paper from my imagine machine and also cut out a doily shape with my cameo. After adhering down the music paper I inked the edges of the doily with a pink stamp.

The next step I added the me to you bear with 3D foam pads. ( love them ). I then added some pink satin ribbon along the bottom of the card which I then ruffled. I stamped my sentiment, ( smooches stamps ) and then placed this at the top of the card adding a few handmade rolled roses. I also added this velum butterfly just to finish the card off.

I love the shabby tea room and this week the challenge is to create a 'shabby beautiful' card using pink,aqua neutrals and flowers. If you want to check their blog and talented  design team here's the link:
http://www.theshabbytearoom.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you feel inspired to make some cards, any questions about the card or products that I used please ask.

I hope you all have a great week,

See you soon,

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)