Pages

Sunday 10 June 2012

Owl thinking of you

Hello! Hope everyone is good, yet again it's pouring down with rain over here so I have been busy crafting away, but as we're packing up bits for when we move I have stuff everywhere which annoys me as I like to have my stash and supplies all tidy and in front of me ( okay they don't stay tidy for long ).

Okay so here is the card I made and how I made it:

I printed off this Cosmo cricket background paper from my cricut imagine and hand cut a scalloped border which I then used as my base, after adhering it down to the front of my card I stamped the owls ( unity stamps ) and coloured them in.

I added some handmade flowers and stamped my sentiment ( hero arts ). I then added some washi tape along the bottom of the card and wrapped a piece of ribbon around.

I cut a circle and hand stitched around the edge using blue thread and used some foam pads to stick the owls down.

Thank you for having a look at my blog and any questions please ask,

I hope you all have a good day today see you soon!

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)