Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Raccoon & squirrel birthday card

Hello there, how is your week going so far? I have had a really busy week as we're due to move in the next few days so that's why my blog has been a bit quiet lately, and of course I have an energetic 1 year old girl so it's been very busy and sometimes stressful. It's funny how moving can make you like that but anyhow onto the card:

I used my cricut imagine to cut out the raccoon & squirrel, and I also printed the cloud backing paper.

After adhering down the backing paper I then added the raccoon with 3D foam pads and placed them in the middle of my card. I cut a small strip of October afternoon card and placed this along the bottom of the backing paper.

My sentiment was stamped using a hero arts stamp. Of course I had to add my handmade flowers to the top of the card.

The large flowers were made with my cricut and the scallop border edge was cut out on my cameo machine.

Thank you for stopping by and any questions please ask thanks!

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)