Pages

Saturday 2 June 2012

Thinking of you~skull card

Hi there, how is everyone? I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Guess What- its raining here for our jubilee weekend! It's such a shame really as there are so many party's and bits going on all over the U.K let's hope it don't last long!

So a few posts back I said about my skull card and how I made the die with my silhouette machine, I did get very carried away and cut out a bunch of these images, so here is another card showing the image. I hope you like it! I also got carried away with my rolled flowers, but I just love how they brighten up any card.

I also hand stitched the border with some lovely pink cross stitch thread and cut out a banner to stamp my message across.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and thank you for stopping by,

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)