Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

A card for Christmas

Hi there, thank you for stopping by today!

My blog has taken a back seat recently due to moving house and me having no where to craft. I have seriously been having withdrawal symptoms so I thought enough was enough and used the floor to craft which isn't the best but a girls got to do what a girls gotta do :)

So here is my first Christmas card that I made, here are the details:

I used Kraft cardstock, and white card which I trimmed and ran through my embossing machine. I then adhered the cute chipboard Christmas tree and added the cute buttons. I used some brown stitched ribbon and also washi tape which finished the card off.

Oh how I have missed blogging and crafting!!

Well now I have kinda worked out where I can craft there will be more posts and hopefully I will be able to catch up in the posts I have been trying so hard not to miss!

Also my health has taken a turn for the worse recently but I will not stop this from me getting my craft on!

Thanks so much for taking a peek at my blog I really appreciate it.

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)