Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Croc pirate card

Hi! Thank you for stopping by today, I was thinking the other day that I don't have many children's birthday cards, and thought about making some and this is the first finished card.

As I didn't have a child in mind I thought I would make a boys card. Plus I wanted to do some colouring so I broke out my pro marker pens which I think are amazing and half the price of other brands.

So this card is actually pretty large: 9 inches by 4 and it was cut on my cricut machine. I used the wild card cartridge.

I then found this cute digi from dustin pike and coloured him in, and the sun is cut from my cricut using the doodlecharms cartridge.

So onto my papers- the green cardstock is from papermania, and the coloured card is die cuts with a view doodle pad. I added an American crafts star ribbon and then added brads in the corner of the card.

After adhering all the items onto my base this was my finished card.

I think I will be making more cards using the image I think it's perfect for a boys card or even a girls.

Thanks for stopping by today, enjoy your Friday!

Vic x





No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)