Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Gnome card

Hello! Wow it's so cold over here in England today, I miss summer!

So as I am trying to catch up on my blog posts I thought this cute gnome card would be a good start. I found him on the Internet and thought he would look really sweet on a moving home card.

So here is how I made the card:

Firstly I used a square card and printed off the backing paper from my polkadoodles CD ROM. I then cut to size and adhered down to my card front. I then cut out a house from the same CD and placed this on foam stamps.

The CD I used from polkadoodles is from the all around and everywhere CD.

The sun is cut out with my cricut doodle charms cartridge.

The clouds I drew myself and coloured them in with a promarker.

The gnome was then cut and coloured in again with my promarker pens.

I then hand cut the felt grass border and stuck this down with a very strong backing tape.

The greeting I made on my computer as I couldn't find the right stamp.


Thank you for stopping by and if there are any questions please ask.

I hope you are all having a great day!

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)