Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Skull get well

Hi thanks for stopping by my blog today, and taking a peek at my cards.

I have used this image before as I think it's so sweet and I made it using my cameo machine. The skull shape I bought along with the eyes and added them together to make this skull card.

I also used my cameo to cut the tab, doily, flowers and the stamp is paper smooches which I just adore the greeting set.

I found the pink satin ribbon from hobbycraft and the washi tape is from papercraft inspirations magazine
( gotta love a freebie :) )

The backing paper is also from papercraft inspirations. I'm still loving graph paper I don't think that will ever change!

The flower was punched from vellum and I added a brad through this, just to brighten her up.

As you know winter is full of colds and sickness so what better reason to make a get well card!

Thanks for looking and please feel free to ask any questions about the card and products used.

Have a nice day,

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)