Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

Sweet puppy

Hi thank you for stopping by my blog today. As you can see I'm still catching up with blog posts that I missed so here is a card that is simple but sweet and super quick to make.

Firstly I used a Kraft cardstock and stamped the background image (hero arts). I then used my cricut to cut out this cute dog which I then added the wobbly eyes! The image is from the sweetheart cartridge.

I then stamped my sentiment (hero arts) onto a cream cardstock which I then added foam pads too. After adhering the dog to the cardstock I then went around the edges with a white gel pen and added some buttons.

The flower is handmade and I cut this out on my cricut using yellow and pink cardstock.

Simple but sweet and very easy to make.

These cards are great to have on hand when you need a card as they will cheer up the person who you send it too and they take very little time to make.

Thank you for looking and if there are any questions please ask.


Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)