Pages

Friday 9 November 2012

Sweet sympathy card

Good morning, what a rainy morning it is! Autumn is such a beautiful season with all the pretty browns and golds it's so pretty but not this morning. It's very dark and gloomy out there.

Anyway I have been busy with my cards the last couple of days and I wanted to share my most recent design.

This sympathy card uses one main image the butterfly, which is so pretty,
and I also broke out my embossing powders. To make the card I used:

Light brown cardstock
White cardstock
White embossing powders
Pink stamp pad
Ribbon
White gel pen
Unity stamp butterfly
Alphabet stamps from unity
Handmade flower
swirl stamp from papermania

I cut my cardstock down and trimmed my white card to a square to sit at the top of the card.

I then added some swirly stamps and embossed with white embossing powder. I used my ink pad to then tint the card. This also help the embossing show up.

After adhering down onto my card front I added a sheer ribbon and stamped the butterfly image.

I then added a handmade flower and made some stitching marks around the lower card.

Lastly I added my greeting. I stamped each letter then hand cut them out and adhered these to the card.

I think this butterfly stamp has so many different uses it's definatley one for your stampin stash.

Thank you for stopping by today if you have any questions about the card or products used please ask,

Thank you

Vic x


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)