Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

A cupcake birthday

Hello again:) hope your all having a good week. Thank you for stopping by to see my blog today.

The cupcake card I made today using a cut from my cameo machine, I needed a new blade a finally got one yay! man I have missed this machine!

So this card is for the shabby tea room challenge 170 'sweet as sugar'


 
and here was this beautiful photo to inspire us.
 
I cut my card front to curve for a change and I added the cupcake which I used my promarkers to colour. The flowers I handmade again, and also added pink ribbon along with a few buttons. The topper that the cupcake is on is hand stitched and backed onto a doily die cut.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a good week!
 
Vic

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vicki, So Happy to see you join us again in the Tea Room! Love the shape of your sweet card...along with your "signature" stitching and pretty flowers.
    Love the pretty ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)