Pages

Saturday 3 August 2013

Gorjuss girl birthday card

Hello crafty friends, I hope your all having a nice weekend. Here is a card I made yesterday using a gorjuss girl stamp.

I would like to enter this for the following challenges:
totally gorjuss challenge
simon says stamp blog
silhouette america challenge ( I have used multiple rolled flowers)
divas by design challenge (fav colour combo-pink & lilac)





 
This card actually took forever to make as I paper pieced the gorjuss stamp, rolled the flowers by lori whitlock and I also hand sewn the topper. The butterfly is by hero arts which I cut using my cameo, there are a lot of elements on this card but I think it makes the card extra special.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by today :)
 
have a great week!
 
Vic 

8 comments:

  1. Wow! this is gorgeous Vic… I love the paper pieced Gorjuss Girl and the embellishments are absolutely stunning… those rolled flowers are very beautiful !! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love your design and the embellishing is perfect. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Divas By Design.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, a really unique layout and I love your rosies.

    Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog



    Happy Crafting!



    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous, sweet image and such pretty details.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an extra special card, Vic! Love how you've embellished and with your stitching! The roses look super..love the whole thing! Bravo! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally Gorjuss card....great paper piecing, so many pretty details, love it Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty Vicki. I love the colour combo and the lovely flowers. And of course the lovely Gorjuss Girl. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are indeed lots of lovely elements to this card . . . It's gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)