Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

Boo

Hello crafty friends, I hope your week is going good! Halloween is my favourite time of year and I just love all the cute & spooky embellishments. I would love to go and visit America at this time of year as they seem to go nuts with Halloween :) I wish we did the same in the UK.

I made this card using designs by dani as  I just adore the sweet papers and monsters.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenge:
simon says stamp challenge Halloween

 
I have hand stitched the journal card onto the card front and also added some buttons.

 
I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween I am off to a party with my daughter this afternoon who is very excited to be dressing up as a witch.
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog today, have a great weekend!!
 
Vic 

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! That little monster is so cute!! I love the happy face on the balloon!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Vicki.......the hand stitching looks fabulous, it really stands out being orange! Love the buttons too :) I would love to visit the USA at this time of the year, it looks like such a fun holiday. I would love to dress up! Have fun at the party...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you and your daughter had fun at the party!
    Your card is so cute (snd spooky!) lol The monster is so cute holding the balloon and I like the stitched on buttons. The photo corners make a great accent.
    Thanks for sharing your cute idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greta card, I love the stitches

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Monday!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cute! I like the text background! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute .Love the sewing ....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute little mischief maker, Vicki! Darling colors. Love the fonts used in your creation. It has been a pleasure browsing your blog this morning, and I look forward to seeing what new ideas you come up with in the future. I am your newest follower! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment it means the world to me and I always try and comment back :)